Sep 12, 2024

Requirements of the blog


  • Choose a Template.
  • Configuration... Change the language to English.
  • Include Labels on the articles
  • Add your favicon, and a nice header with photo.
  • Learn the difference between articles and  pages.
  • Include a page with photos and links.
  • Include an article with embled video.
  • Include also a link on an article or a page.
  • Learn the difference between page menu and labels.
  • Create three stable pages with important information: About me, About my blog(s), Important info, and publish them as a menu.
  • No comments allowed on pages.

4 comments:

  1. I'm Carlos:
    Your blog is good, yo have meet all the requirements.
    Very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I would change the title because the content, at least for this year, is going to be about Digital skills projects

    ReplyDelete

         Watch here the trailer of my favourite serie: